We are bi-coastal with fully equipped shops in Brooklyn, New York and San Leandro, California.
Our metalworking equipment includes:
• CNC and conventional lathes and milling machines
• Plate and section rolls, up to ½" x 8'
• Dynamic waterjet cutting
• Computerized 90- and 120-ton sheet metal press brakes
• Magnabend 8' length
• Vee grooving for tight radius sheet and plate bends, 13' length
• Conventional TIG and MIG welding plus precision 3-D modular fixturing
• Anvils, English wheels; drop and planishing, shrinking and stretching hammers
• AutoCAD and 3-D modeling for design, detailing and shop floor programming